There is no information provided about any victims or deceased individuals in the given text. : “Student allegedly sexually assaulted in school bathroom, investigation underway”

Death – Obituary – Accident and Crime News : An investigation is currently underway at Gar-Field High School in Woodbridge, Washington, after a distressing incident of sexual assault occurred on October 18th within one of the school’s restrooms. Principal Matthew Mathison recently sent a letter to parents, notifying them about the incident a month after it was initially reported to the police.

Concerns have been raised about a potential delay in notifying parents and the reasons behind it. WUSA9 is actively investigating this matter to shed light on the situation.

Authorities began their investigation on October 18th, following a report of a sexual assault that took place in the school bathroom earlier that same day. The incident involved a female student, who is under 18 years old, and another student, identified as 18-year-old Lamine Mellouk. According to investigators, the assault occurred while the two students were in the restroom together.

After the assault, the students went their separate ways, but the victim bravely reported the incident to a family member, who immediately contacted the police. As a result of the investigation, Lamine Mellouk, the alleged perpetrator, was charged with misdemeanor sexual battery on November 27th, as confirmed by the Prince William County Police in a press release on November 30th.

Principal Mathew Mathison sent a letter to families of Gar-Field High School on November 30th, informing them about the ongoing investigation into the sexual assault. The letter emphasized the school’s commitment to ensuring the safety of its students and encouraged open communication between parents and their children.

In a related incident, the Loudoun County Commonwealth’s Attorney has revealed that two girls from different Loudoun schools were allegedly sexually assaulted by the same individual over a six-month period. These incidents highlight the urgent need for schools to prioritize student safety and take immediate action to prevent such heinous acts from occurring.

In conclusion, the sexual assault at Gar-Field High School has triggered an investigation, leading to charges against the alleged perpetrator. The incident serves as a reminder for schools to remain vigilant in safeguarding their students, and for parents to maintain open lines of communication with their children to ensure their well-being.

Leave a Comment