The victims or deceased in the incident are: – 12-year-old girl – 11-year-old boy – 44-year-old woman – Man in his 30s : “Man fatally stabs four family members, including two children, before being shot by police in Queens”

Death – Obituary – Accident and Crime News : In a tragic incident that unfolded in Far Rockaway, Queens on Sunday morning, a man is believed to have fatally stabbed four family members, including two children, before being shot and killed by police, according to officials. The horrifying event occurred between Brookhaven and Elk Drive at around 5 a.m., prompting a swift response from the NYPD.

Upon arrival at the scene, authorities discovered four people who had succumbed to their injuries, while a 61-year-old woman was rushed to the hospital in critical condition after suffering multiple stab wounds. The chilling details emerged from a young 911 caller, who reported that her cousin was responsible for the heinous act, as revealed by NYPD Chief of Department Jeffrey Maddrey.

The suspect behind this brutal crime has been identified as Courtney Gordon. According to Maddrey, Gordon mercilessly stabbed a 12-year-old girl, an 11-year-old boy, a 44-year-old woman, and a man in his 30s within the confines of the home. As if the violence wasn’t enough, Gordon further exacerbated the situation by setting the couch ablaze as he made his escape.

Shortly after the incident, the FDNY responded to the fire at the residence, which occurred at approximately 5:17 a.m. Meanwhile, two police officers spotted Gordon near the scene, carrying luggage, and decided to approach him for questioning. However, the situation quickly turned violent when the suspect brandished a kitchen steak knife and attacked one officer in the neck and the other in the head.

In response to the imminent threat, one of the officers opened fire, striking Gordon. The injured suspect was immediately transported to the hospital, but sadly succumbed to his injuries. The officers involved in the altercation were also taken to the hospital, although their injuries were reported as non-life-threatening.

As the investigation into this horrifying incident continues, the community remains in shock and mourning. Authorities are working tirelessly to uncover the motive behind the grisly attack. Updates are expected to be provided as more information becomes available.

This tragic event serves as a stark reminder of the importance of vigilance and the need for swift and effective response from law enforcement agencies in order to protect innocent lives. The impact of such a senseless act of violence will undoubtedly be felt for a long time to come.

Leave a Comment