The victims or deceased names are: – 12-year old boy – 44-year old woman – Male in his 30s – 11-year old girl : Man Kills Four Family Members, Including Two Children, in New York City Home

Death – Obituary – Accident and Crime News : NEW YORK CITY (AP) — Tragedy struck a quiet Queens neighborhood on Sunday morning when a 38-year-old man, identified as Courtney Gordon, went on a horrific rampage, killing four family members, including two innocent children, before being shot dead by police officers.

Gordon, a resident of the Bronx, had been visiting his family in the Far Rockaway area when the gruesome incident occurred. It is believed that he carried out the heinous act with a knife, as all the victims were found with stab wounds. The deceased include a 12-year-old boy, a 44-year-old woman, and a man in his 30s. Additionally, an 11-year-old girl, who was discovered in front of the house, was rushed to the hospital but tragically succumbed to her injuries.

During the horrifying ordeal, two brave police officers attempted to intervene. However, they too fell victim to Gordon’s violent attack, sustaining serious injuries. One officer was stabbed in the neck and chest area, while the other was slashed in the head. Fortunately, both officers are expected to recover from their wounds.

Further tragedy struck as a 61-year-old woman was also injured during the attack. She is currently in critical condition after suffering multiple stab wounds.

The incident came to the attention of authorities when a distressed young woman called the police at approximately 5:10 A.M., reporting that her cousin was murdering her family. Responding swiftly, the officers arrived at the scene, encountering Gordon in the driveway. However, instead of cooperating, he brandished a knife and launched a ferocious assault on the officers. In defense of their lives, one of the officers had no choice but to use deadly force, ultimately ending Gordon’s rampage.

The police faced additional challenges upon arrival, as a fire had engulfed the living room and foyer areas of the residence, preventing immediate access. It is believed that Gordon had intentionally set the fire after committing the heinous acts. Fire officials eventually extinguished the flames, allowing authorities to enter the house, where they discovered the three victims who had lost their lives in the tragedy.

Patrick Hendry, the head of the New York Police Department’s police union, described the scene as chaotic, with multiple victims, a burning house, and a deranged assailant on a mission. He commended the courageous actions of the officer who managed to neutralize the threat, highlighting their exceptional skill and bravery.

As investigations continue, the devastated community mourns the loss of innocent lives and grapples with the aftermath of this horrific event.

Leave a Comment