The victims or deceased name from the incident in parliament are not mentioned in the given article. : “Security Breach in Indian Parliament as Intruders Set Off Coloured Smoke and Shout Slogans”

Death – Obituary – Accident and Crime News : India’s home ministry has launched an investigation into a major security breach inside the parliament building, after two intruders managed to enter the chamber and set off coloured smoke while the house was in session. The incident occurred on the 22nd anniversary of a deadly attack on the Indian parliament, adding to concerns about the security lapse. At least four people have been arrested and two others are reportedly detained, although their motives are still unclear.

Opposition leaders have criticized the security lapse and demanded action against Pratap Simha, an MP from the ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP), who allegedly signed the passes used by the intruders to enter the public gallery. The opposition MPs have also called for statements from the prime minister and the home minister regarding the incident, but so far, there has been no official comment from Mr. Simha or his party.

Following the breach, security has been heightened around the parliament building, with barricades erected outside to restrict entry. Both houses of parliament were adjourned due to protests by opposition MPs demanding a discussion on the incident.

In response to the breach, Defense Minister Rajnath Singh condemned the incident and called for caution when issuing passes to enter parliament. The police have suspended visitor passes until a security review is conducted for the new parliament building.

The four people arrested, three men, and a woman in their 20s and 30s, will be produced in court, although their identities have not been officially confirmed. However, their families have spoken to local media, revealing their names and photos. Reports suggest that the accused individuals are from different states in India and may have met on Facebook.

One of the accused, Neelam, who was captured on video being led away by police, claimed to be an ordinary citizen protesting against the government’s crackdown on people. Her family, however, stated that they were unaware of her actions and believed she was studying in Hisar.

The other accused individuals have also been identified, including Amol Shinde, who was described as someone who had been attempting to pass police recruitment tests. The two men who entered parliament have been identified as Manoranjan D and Sagar Sharma. Manoranjan’s father condemned his son’s actions and expressed shock over the incident, while Sagar Sharma’s mother revealed that he worked as a tuk-tuk driver in Lucknow.

As the investigation continues, there are growing concerns about the breach of security in one of India’s most important institutions. The incident has raised questions about the effectiveness of security measures and the need for stricter protocols to prevent similar breaches in the future.

Leave a Comment